DDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new guys

3 posters

Go down

The new guys Empty The new guys

Post  Headbanger Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:33 am

Knock knock

Come in

Two guys walk in

You are here, its about time. Could you guys tell me your names again?
Headbanger
Headbanger
Admin

http://ddentertainment.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

The new guys Empty Re: The new guys

Post  Titan Smith Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:47 am

Titan Smith and Sam Stone look at eachother for a second then turn to Headbanger......

The new guys 52-32 The new guys 21-38

Sam Stone reaches across the table and introduces himself while shaking Headbangers hand.....

The new guys 52-32
Sam 'The Demolisher' Stone

The name is Sam 'The Demolisher' Stone and this is my Tag Partner and longtime friend Titan "The Cobalt Hammer" Smith. Most people know us as The Contractors!!!!!

The new guys 21-38
Titan "The Cobalt Hammer" Smith

Thats right we are pretty well known thourghout the Wrestling World. As a matter of fact we are the former Tag Team Champions Of The TWG!!!!! But lets not discuss that now Sammy boy here does not like to talk of the past......But now that we are part of a great organization like The DDE!!! Things are going to only get better for The Contractors!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Titan Smith on Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:48 am; edited 4 times in total
Titan Smith
Titan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post  Headbanger Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:08 pm

That's right, sorry there is so many wrestlers that I forget there names sometimes.

Now you know why you are here right?
Headbanger
Headbanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Titan Smith Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:34 am

Titan Smith stares with a cold look in his eyes at Headbanger......

The new guys 21-38
Titan "The Cobalt Hammer" Smith

We are here because you need a pair of Wrestlers like Sam Stone and I, you need 2 guys that are going to get things done around here without you having to get you hands dirty, RIGHT!! What you need is The Contractors!!!!!! Now if you are going to want our services we are going to need some things from you!!....

Headbanger looks shocked at how upfront both Sam Stone and Titan Smith are and is taken aback by the situation....wondering what they will say next??......

The new guys 52-32

Ya for sure, my STRENGTH don't come free!!!! So this is what is going to happen alright Headbanger....
Titan Smith and I are going to need our own offices so that other DDE Wrestlers can get The Contractors to help them if they have the MONEY!!!!! We want to run a sort of Bodyguard/Revenge type of business if you know what I mean.....

The new guys 21-38
Titan "The Cobalt Hammer"

Thats exactly what I was thinking brother!!!! Now as for you Headbanger... You will get all of The Contrators services free of charge and we will make sure no one knows that we work for you!!!!! So what do you say to that Headbanger now do you understand why we are HERE!!!!!!

Headbanger sits looking at both Sam Stone and Titan Smith thinking of what was just said.........?????
Titan Smith
Titan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post  Headbanger Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:48 am

Office??? How about this, you make sure that no one takes my 24/7 title, and you can have some offices. but for right now, you work for only me, for free.
Headbanger
Headbanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Stone Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:42 am

The new guys 52-32

Well, I tthink you just might have yourself a deal, Mr. Headbanger. We'll give you our services for free, we'll protect your belt and you just remember us when tag title time rolls around. What do you think Titan?

The new guys 21-38
Titan 'The Cobalt Hammer' Smith

Yah you know, if a tournament rolls around maybe we get a bye or something. I'm sure we can work something out.

The new guys 52-32

Consider your belt safe when The Contractors are around.
Sam Stone
Sam Stone

Back to top Go down

Post  Headbanger Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:14 am

You had better start designing your office then.
Headbanger
Headbanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum